“Minute Taking Make Easy With Custom Training Onsite and Online”
For administrative professionals who want to save time, reduce stress and take quick, accurate minutes.
Minute Taking Made Easy is perfect for you when:
- The thought of taking minutes makes you sweat (the truth is most people get really nervous about taking minutes)
- You’ve only received minute taking examples from others (and you’re not sure that they are right)
- You’ve just been asked to start taking minutes or have been taking minutes and haven’t received any formal training (and want to make sure you’re doing it the right way)
- Too much time is spent stressing and second guessing whether you’re taking minutes the right way (there is an easy formula that’s actually fun)
- You’re feeling stress and pressure about your reputation in workplace if you don’t complete the minutes correctly (the potential loss of prestige is a real concern and can affect job security)
- You’d like to apply for a new position but it requires minute taking skills and you haven’t been trained (Minute Taking Made Easy can give you the skills you need to get that promotion)
- You didn’t even know a Minute Taking Made Easy training course existed (you actually have options for In House, Online or Public training programs)
Minute taking is one of the most important elements of any business meeting. It’s almost like a lost art. That’s one of the reasons I created Minute Taking Made Easy. I know how stressful it can be when you are asked to take minutes in any meeting, (board meetings, retreats, staff meetings, committee meetings – you name it), especially if you have not received formal training. The truth of the matter is everyone faced with the task of taking notes experiences some level of discomfort and uncertainty. It doesn’t have to be that way, especially when you receive professional training to enhance your skills.
My techniques focus on reality and not theory. I developed the Minute Taking Made Easy process based on real-world experience. This training will make your job easier, reduce stress and save you time. There is no second-guessing once you are familiar with the right way to take minutes. Minute Taking Made Easy works regardless of your situation.
Minute Taking Made Easy includes the following instruction and support materials:
- Different formats, where, when, how and why to use them
- A reference manual & 1 year of complimentary follow up
- What to write down and what NOT to write down
- How to listen and what to listen for
- New techniques to make minute taking EASY!
- Professional tips so you know what to include and what not to include in your final draft
The Minute Taking Made Easy training helps you take quick, accurate and relevant minutes. This training prepares you for all elements of minute taking (and it takes the stress out of the process for you). The training is immediately applicable and designed for the inexperienced through very experienced minute takers. Plus, this program is in compliance with recertification guidelines for IAAP (International Association of Administrative Professionals). This means you can receive a certificate for recertification and for AAA (Association of Administrative Assistants) it is pre-qualified for 5 points.
The Minute Taking Made Easy Training will:
- Give you confidence and you’ll know you are taking notes the right way
- Teach you professional tips, techniques and shortcuts to save time
- Provide you with highly marketable skills at an incredibly affordable price
- Give you additional credentials to add to your resume
- Increase your employers confidence that you are completing documentation correctly in accordance to compliance guidelines
I’ve been teaching Minute Taking Made Easy since 1998. The program is fully guaranteed and I’m always humbled when I hear how my training has helped thousands of administrative professionals save time, reduce stress and even get promotions. I am told my training is considered #1 in the industry in the United States and Canada.
My #1 goal is to provide you with the best training available. That’s why I provide training options to fit your learning style. You can choose from full day In House Training or Public Workshops, Online Training (4-5 hours), Webinars (1 hour) or Conference Workshops (90 minutes).
Select the best format for you and click to get details.